Monday, June 08, 2009

checking in

I thought I'd check in on my summer goals thus far...

I finished Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy. It turns out that doesn't take much; it was a midseason replacement so it's only 9 episodes long. Now I'm in Season 2. I didn't begin watching the show until February sweeps of that season, so most of this is new to me. It's been fun watching the characters and their relationships evolve from the beginning (and thanks to Swapadvd.com I am not out a whole lot of money on rentals!).

I read four books last week. Not bad, especially since I worked several shifts.

Doing better on the Bible and journaling. Not great, but better.

Walking the dog ended up being stymied by weather and my own allergies/cold/loss of voice time at the end of the week. Today it's raining.

I had to clear out the downstairs coat closet in preparation for having the carpet ripped up. So it's pretty much empty at this point. Looking forward to organizing it better!

So far, that's the state of all things Pattie for now. This week begins summer dance in addition to the other summer stuff......

No comments: