Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Felicities

So here we are, Friday again! Time for things that make you happy. Pop on over to Becky's blog and post on the linky!

  • Strong dark coffee in the mornings.
  • Paperback Swap and Book Mooch, both of which have helped me recycle books I no longer want and get books I do.
  • All the military wives I've met on several websites and on Twitter. What a great way to support each other in this crazy life!
  • UP. If you get the chance, please go see this movie. Take kleenex. Snack bar napkins just don't cut it.
  • Remembering Nattie. This meme was her original idea.

1 comment:

Janet Spaeth said...

Pattie, I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and reading the morning e-stuff (that's a lot of -ing words, isn't it?), all the time thinking (oh, there's another one!): KICK IN! KICK IN! It's just not morning (ack!) without coffee, is it?

Have a felicitous Friday!