- I've been so scattered.
- I've been eBaying my mom's collections of Precious Moments and rubber stamp sets.
- I've been falling behind in the Bible in 90 Days challenge, so much so that I'm about ready to quit...yet the Holy Spirit prods me onward. I read about half a day's assignment each time.
- We're also getting ready for a PCS (move), and because we have to sell our house I've been sorting our belongings and parting with a lot of things. That is hard for me, as I'm emotional about my stuff.
- I've also been reading like a fiend; hence, the book review posts. I overcommitted on book reviewing, as usual. I decided it's not always my fault. I say yes and write them on my calendar; then the publicity team assigns me a date that doesn't always match. Therefore, I've declined a lot of books lately without definite dates, or with dates that clash with my life's commitments.
- I still have a shelf of books requiring reviews that I never wrote. Oh, I posted what was asked of me, but I have yet to read the book to review it.
- I've also been busy with the class I'm taking. It's taken a lot more work than I first imagined.
- Same with Wives of Faith. It's good work, though.
- I spent quite a bit of last weekend on my daughter's applications for summer dance intensives.
Is it any wonder I'm all over the board emotionally? I need a break, but when I get one, and accomplish a lot on my to-do list, the list grows exponentially the other direction, with more items being added on.