For participation info, click here.
Happy Chaos - Soleil Moon Frye (library) A Whisper of Peace - Kim Vogel Sawyer (my shelf; late arriving book review book) The Fiction Class - Susan Breen (my shelf) Wonderland Creek - Lynn Austin (book review book) Lucky Baby - Meredith Efken (my shelf--just arrived from Paperback Swap!) Hamlet - William Shakespeare (in the lit book I'm teaching from this semester) and...a re-read of Sara Horn's My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife in preparation for a Proverbs 31 challenge (click button in sidebar for more info!) Love on the Line - Deeanne Gist (book review book Remembering You - Tricia Goyer (book review book) Baby, It's Cold Outside - Susan May Warren (book review book)
- Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK by Betsy St. Amant (NetGalley on Kindle)
- The Shakespeare Manuscript by Stewart Buettner (Kindle)--did not really like all that much.
- Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (library find)
- Best Staged Plans by Claire Cook (library find)
- My Wilder Life: My Adventures in the Lost World of Little House on the Prairie by Wendy McClure (This was my first library loan on my Kindle! What an awesome program!!!)
- Murder by Mocha by Cleo Coyle (10th Coffeehouse Mystery book--original ones recommended to me by my Nattie, back in the day...)
- All That is Bitter and Sweet by Ashley Judd (it was okay, difficult read)
- Delivery by Diana Prusik (disliked the book until the very end....)
- Give it All, Give it Now by Annie Dillard (short gift book)
- Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
- Harsh Pink by Melody Carlson
- The Pioneer Women, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story by Ree Drummond
- One for the Money by Janet Evanovich