Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fall Into Reading Wrap-Up 2011


For participation info, click here.

I am proud of myself...I finished ALL the books on my list. Usually I end up not finishing one, but this time? Oh yes, my friends, this time I finished.

I have included the content of my original post, with hyperlinks to the reviews I have posted elsewhere on my blog.

Special thanks to Katrina of Callapidder Days for allowing me to send her the link to my wrap-up early; I'm headed out of town for ear surgery.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

My List:

Books I Also Read But Which Are Not On the List:

Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK by Betsy St. Amant (NetGalley on Kindle)

  • The Shakespeare Manuscript by Stewart Buettner (Kindle)--did not really like all that much.
  • Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (library find)
  • Best Staged Plans by Claire Cook (library find)
  • My Wilder Life: My Adventures in the Lost World of Little House on the Prairie by Wendy McClure (This was my first library loan on my Kindle! What an awesome program!!!)
  • Murder by Mocha by Cleo Coyle (10th Coffeehouse Mystery book--original ones recommended to me by my Nattie, back in the day...)
  • All That is Bitter and Sweet by Ashley Judd (it was okay, difficult read)
  • Delivery by Diana Prusik (disliked the book until the very end....)
  • Give it All, Give it Now by Annie Dillard (short gift book)
  • Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
  • Harsh Pink by Melody Carlson
  • The Pioneer Women, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story by Ree Drummond
  • One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
  • 1 comment:

    Amy said...

    clap, clap, calp {That is for finishing, my friend!}

    I recently read The Proverbs 31 book and would like to read My Wilder Life and Sisterhood Everlasting although they are presently not high on the list! I need to check out the library loan program, such a good idea!

    Missional Mama