Today's topic: You Know You're a Military Wife When...
- There's more than one kind of camo in the closet.
- You know your spouse's social security number and can say it faster than your own.
- You begin speaking in acronyms. On purpose!
- You feel the need to sort through and downsize your household every spring.
- You really, really want to hang on to your cell phone number from two duty stations ago, for the good memories.
- You may not like your husband's excitement about his upcoming TDY or deployment, but you understand it.
Just a few ways I have learned to embrace the military wife life! Join us this week at the Wives of Faith blog for more blog carnival fun!