Friday, June 08, 2012

Day 3 of 15 Habits



Initiate. Take the initiative.

Every day, you have a decision: to start or stop the things worth doing. To continue building habits that make you more of your truest self, or to break the ones you’ve been doing for awhile. ~ Jeff Goins


I signed up for this challenge knowing I would be free to set a new schedule, perhaps set up some new habits, figure out a new normal. Well, of course, things don't always go the way we imagine or plan, and this did not happen. So in typical me fashion, I wrestled around with the idea that I needed to quit.

Then I decided, NO. I am not going to quit. I'm just going to delay.

Often we need to set aside the good things we want to do, in favor of the more immediate needs that need to be met. This week is just such a week for that.

So I will post my thoughts about each of these habits, but it will be next week sometime before I can really, seriously, wholeheartedly, put them into practice.

Life is like that sometimes.

No comments: