- Spiritual journaling is going well thus far. I feel much more focused when I begin my day with the Word and writing down key verses, thoughts, and tags. The tag idea? Genius.
- Everything Austen challenge, not so well. I'm only one-sixth of my way through!
- Other reading challenges: by the wayside. I've been focusing on all my book review books lately!
- Writing: nonfiction, going okay. I've been waylaid by some editing for my husband, but he more than met his deadline; now for my own! I have two pieces to work on this week, deadline is next week. AHHH!
- Writing: fiction, nonexistent. Maybe November? (snort)
- Summer List: Well...not too terrible. But not great either. I guess some of those were more long-term goals than I originally anticipated.
And as for my theme, being brave, well, I've been (figuratively speaking) stepping out a bit more on faith in a few things. :)