Tuesday, March 02, 2010

So Long Insecurity

I got this book this week and even though I have about six or seven books that I've started and have yet to finish, this one called my name today, so I began.

Girls, we need this. Oh, we so need this word from the Lord. And from Beth, who's been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt.

If you want to follow along on the Living Proof Ministry blog, you can.

Don't miss the simulcast. Click here to find all the locations. I'll be there. Let me know if you will too. Last time it was Get Out of That Pit and I went alone to Fargo, but all my friends and my mom & sister all went locally to them...so it felt like we were all together, even when we were apart.



PS: if you read the comments: I have not moved yet...we'll be moving in June.

3 comments:

Memories of yesterday said...

You know I'll be there! I'm going long with the blog as well. :D

Maria said...

I want that book

Kristen @ Moms Sharpening Moms said...

I hear ya on Beth's So Long, Insecurity! I agree with you that every woman needs to read this book! It is a powerful tool the Enemy uses to keep us gals from living abundantly, eh?

I read on your other blog that you have recently PCSed...I pray it went smoothly! It will be our turn this summer.

Thanks so much for visiting our blog...your encouragement is so very appreciated!